- Shade Dimensions: 5 X 14 X 7.5 Inches (Top X Bottom X Slant Height. See “How to Measure Lamp Shade” below in product description). Ideal size for antique or oil lamps that require a chimney fitter.
- Brass plated chimney fitter included (3/4 inch drop into top of shade). Designed to fit directly over the glass opening at the top of the lamp. Inner diameter of chimney ring measures 2 3/8 inches in diameter
- The unique Hex shape adds both sophistication and style. Ergonomically designed to provide optimal light in any room.
- Finely tailored beige linen with matching trim and vertical piping to hide all seams. Soft beige color emits warm light.
- Highly durable hardback construction and heavy gauge frame. This shade will stand the test of time.
This shade is designed to rest on a lamp base that has a ﾡﾰchimneyﾡﾱ (often glass) that surrounds the lamp socket. Oil lamps are the most common type that take a shade with a chimney fitter. Unique hex shape. Durable hardback construction. Finely tailored beige linen with matching trim and vertical piping. Hex shade dimensions are 14 inches from point to point across the bottom. 5 inches from point to point across the top. and 7.5 inch slant height. *Special Note: How to Measure Lampshade 1. Measure across the TOP of the lamp shade 2. Measure across the BOTTOM of the lamp shade 3. Measure along the SLANT HEIGHT (side) of the lamp shade.